Bedugul and Tanah Lot Private Car Hire with Chauffeur
Experience the best of Bedugul and Tanah Lot with family and friends at the comfort of a private vehicle while you’re chauffeured by a personal experienced driver. Plan your own 10-hour itinerary of let your driver assists you with customizing your itinerary. Pickup and drop-off is included from Bali Ngurah Rai airport or your hotel (see below for pick-ups location) to Bedugul and Tanah Lot including fuel charges.
Explore anywhere you like in Bedugul and Tanah Lot at the comfort of your own private vehicle in a spacious, air-conditioned vehicle catered for 6 passengers.
Bedugul and Tanah Lot is one of the most popular destinations for travellers in Bali. Your own personal Chauffeur will take you to explore the northwest of Bali Island, wherever you want to go, in the comfort of your own private and spacious, air-conditioned vehicle.
You can visit Bedugul Botanical Garden, visit the popular Taman Ayun Temple built on a high tableland surrounded by ponds, Ulun Danu Beratan Temple, Candikuning Traditional Fruit Market, Alas Kedaton Monkey Forest, or ask your driver to take you to play flying fox. Your personal driver can also take you to visit Jatiluwih Rice Terrace or Bali Coffee Plantation. Bali is also well-known for its coffee and coffee lovers will definitely enjoy sampling the local blends.
You’ll want to leave your last tour to visit Tanah Lot Temple which is famous for its offshore setting and sunset backdrop. Tanah Lot Temple was built on a huge rock formation in the middle of the ocean. A visit here will take you to travel back in time to experience the iconic beauty of sunset at the ancient Hindu pilgrimage Pura Tanah Lot Temple. Don’t miss the opportunity to visit Bali’s famous sea temple that will take your breath away.
Wherever you want to visit in Bedugul and Tanah Lot, your private driver will send you there and pick you up whenever you are ready to head to your next destination.
- Explore Bedugul and Tanah Lot on your own terms with a private driver
- Choose your own destinations or request a tailor-made itinerary
- Perfect for families or groups of friends
- Relax with door-to-door transportation from port, airport, or hotel
Your private driver picks you up from the port, airport, or your accommodation in a private, air-conditioned car. Besides being your personal chauffeur for the day, they take care of any parking fees and fuel charges. Just pick your destination and you’re on your way—or ask your experienced driver to create a customized itinerary. You might want to check out Bedugul and Tanah Lot’s key attractions, complete some last-minute souvenir shopping, or watch cultural performances before heading back to your hotel. Your driver can recommend the perfect choice for you. Once the day is over, your driver returns you to your hotel, the port, or airport.
Pickup and drop off from Bali Denpasar Ngurah Rai International Airport, Benoa Port in Bali, or from your accommodation in Canggu, Kerobokan, Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Tuban, Jimbaran, Denpasar, Sanur, Ubud, Tanjung Benoa, and Nusa Dua.
8 to 10 Hours
- Prices is for 8-10 hours only. If you wish to book more than 10 hours, please send us an email.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Price quoted is for a 8-seater vehicle (not per person) with a maximum of 7 passengers in a car (your private chauffeur occupy the driver seat)
- Please mention your planned itinerary (places to visit) at remarks so the operator can prepare!
- Travel outside the service areas possible with surchage of only USD $30 per area
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Baby seat available upon request
- Extend your trip with surcharge of only USD $10 per additional hour.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
– Hotel transfers – pickup and drop off
– 8-10 hours service areas in Bedugul and Tanah Lot
– Private comfortable air-conditioned vehicle
– English speaking driver/chauffeur
– Fuel/petrol fee
– Local tax
– Toll charges
– A bottle of mineral water for each passengers per half-day or full-day trip
– Tickets / admission fees to places of visit
– Meals and any other optional expenses
– Gratuities (optional)
If you have any questions, please contact us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Allowed Cancellation: No
Time allowed to free: 1 day